I had a lot of stuff going for June. It is so far the best month in my summer vacation. June was probably the month were I got out of the house more and but still have time to bundled up at the couch or my bed reading and catching up with Reality TV or binge-watching television series that I’ve missed.
Around earlier this month, one of my close high school friends was interning at a local newspaper here in my province/state and got us free tickets (perks of being in a paper) of a kid’s Musical rendition of Peter Pan. We did enjoy it, especially the parts where little children suddenly kick the backs of our chairs.
I went out a lot, although those times were not spent on the beaches, but few of my college friends are in town and we decided to spend a little time together and did a little traveling south.
I am happy to report that I am done with my driving school classes (that starts at 8:00 a.m., I have to drag myself out of my bed), now I don’t step too much on the gas (my happy is happy). Yes, mom I am ready to get my license and I won’t hit anyone or anything.
But probably the best part of the month is just me, in my jammies curled up in the couch or my bed hate-watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, mauling my eyes and emotions every Sunday for a Game of Thrones episode (I am not even going to talk about the season finale episode! ) and having shamelessly read every Dramoine Fan-fic (I am totally on board that ship)
- Neverland by Audrey Greathouse
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (which I gave 5 Hodor Heads!)
- Starflight by Melissa Landers
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- The Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
- The (Great) HP Readathon of 2016
- Week 1 Recap: #HPReadathon2016
- Books I am willing to spend for July to December
- Week 2: Shameful binge-watching KUWTK
- T5W Post: Me loving my own post
- Burrito Bowl Tag
- Top 10 Tuesday: Freebie Week
June was the greatest reading month I had for a pretty long time, since last year actually. I read a total of 10 books in total and dnfed 1 , which is already a big deal to me. High Five!
(I finally caught up with my GoodReads challenge *sigh of relief*)
- The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
- An Ember in the Ashes
- The Unexpected Everything
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Heir of Fire
- The Alpha Drive
- Kill the Boy Band
- Kindred Spirits
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Shopaholic to the Stars
How was your month guys? What books have you read and gave your month’s highest rating? And lastly how’s your driving skillz?