I am in shock. I read a sh*t ton of books this month, which kind of scared myself a little because I was tempted not to read any of my medical books for exams and just binge read every book in my tbr. ( I did what was best….for my grades)
I am in shock. Because I have read a lot of books, I just skimmed through my notes and medical textbooks which pissed my dad when he saw my exam scores and grades. What can I say, the skeletal figure in my textbook is not as hot as any of the male protagonist or antagonist in the books.
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- A Reaper of Stone by Mark Geluneau & Joe King
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing
- Poison Study by Maria V. Synder
- Magic Study by Maria V. Synder
- Fire Study by Maria V. Synder
Check out my rating and tiny tiny reviews on my Goodreads account and you can also add me there!