The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
Thanking Clemence @Booksxorxmisery for nominating me!
These are the rules: (Haven’t we fought for a free country what happenn? jk.)
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
- What is the longest book you have ever read?
I wish I could list my medical books here because I would be definitely be doing that, but I won’t (I am at vet school anyways). The longest book I have ever read is my Parasitology and Helminthology book which is not a medicine book. (so much brilliant, so much wise)
2. Do you judge books by their cover?
I do, now I am asking you not to judge me.
3. How many books are in your TBR list right now?
Including the once that I have order and the ones at my house back in my hometown a merger number of 22. (This excludes the ones I have in ebook format)
4. Who is your favorite author?
I have a fave author every year, so by last 2015 my fave author was Susan Ee and Marissa Meyer.
5. Which of their books made you realise they were your favorite author?
Their books and writing style.
6. What is your favorite genre?
As of now, I am devouring everything that is Fantasy.
7. Name a book that you weren’t expecting to like as much as you actually did.
That will be The Jewel by Amy Ewing. God, the twist in the end!
8. Is there any book you wished had ended differently? If so, which one?
I can’t list every single book in which I thought the ending was kind of a meehh for me, but to name a few it will End of Days by Susan Ee, Paper Towns by John Green and The Selection by Kierra Cass.
9. What is your favorite books series of all time?
That would be The Narnia Chronicles and the Harry Potter Series.
10. What is your favorite childhood book?
Anne of Green Gables
11. At what age did you discover the joy of reading?
8 months old. Yup, truth.
Now I am bestowing the power of thanking-me-answering-my-questions-and-of-course-spending-15-minutes-or-more-thinking-of-what-could-be-the-possible-questions-you-can-ask-these-people-you-have-nominated to these lovely bloggers that I stalk once in a while (shhh don’t tell them)
The muggle who runs Mugglebooks
(Nominating 11 is too much for me because I am a bad-ass, nah I am just lazy af)
Me questions for you:
- A book that made you Kim-Kardashian-cry
- A book you hated you almost or actually threw it to the trash
- A book you would traded your soul (to Blue’s Clues in it)
- A book with your ideal book-boyfriend in it (Because I need to know to see if I have any competition with me bae Jem)
- A book you would hardcore recommend
- A series you wish you haven’t started at all
- A series you wish you have discovered earlier.
- An author you can’t appreciate any book she/he wrote
- Describe a perfect plot in one word.
- Have you hated your favorite author?
- Would you or would you not try to finish a book you dnf?