Bookish chores basically the books I need to read for the year 2016. Disclaimer this excludes the books that I have mention on my Most Anticipated Reads of 2016. Some of this books are not on my current TBR pile at home.
- The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas. I have purchase the first 2 books in different editions (Because that is how dumb I am) last January and March, purchase the 3rd one recently and I am planning to buy the Queen of Shadows by the middle of January. And I am planning to marathon them this summer, when I will be having a 4 month long break from vet school.
- Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness. I bought the third book last November, because it was available at the use bookstore I usually purchase and it is on hardback. But the problem is I still don’t own the first and second. So I will still be buying them, once I have money on my debit card or wallet perhaps.
- The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. I had these books for 6 months now and only finishing 2 books. I am lazy! I know!
- The Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes The fourth book recently came out, and I just purchase the first two books. I will be reading them, during my 4 month break.
- Miss Mayhem by Rachelle Hawkins. Finally not an entire series. I need to catch up since the third book is coming out this year
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin. It has gotten a lot of great reviews from friends and Booktube
These are the list of the books I need to read this 2016!
Happy New Year guys and may our TBR Piles hold great reads and may reading slumps be vanquish!