Mara Dyer wants to believe there’s more to the lies she’s been told.
She doesn’t stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.
She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.
She will now.
Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.
Retribution has arrived.
Hats heads down to Hodkins for one epic and mindboggling trilogy. *Spoilers ahead, beware*
1. All about the gene. Its like reading my genetics book with a hotter male specimen a.k.a Noah rather than Gregor Mendel. We finally have answers to who Deborah Kells and the frigging G1821 is! *spoilers* Turns out Deborah was the adopted mother of *bleep* (Too much spoiling)
2. Conflicts and a Bloody Scalpel. With her mind-bending superpower and a scalpel, Mara made Jack the Reaper look pitiful next to her. She slit throats, scrapes eyeballs and slice butter with her scalpel. One bad-ass crazy, schizophrenic heroine.
3. Frigging Noah Elliot Simon Shaw. On the before chapters, featuring Mara (the grandmother) and her relationship with the Shaw’s. Including of which, with Noah Shaw was created was made to be the hero.
4. Lukimi from Little Havana This is still bothering me though. So when Mara (the grandmother) hooked up with the Professor, and had Indira, making Lukimi Mara’s grandfather?
5. My name is not Mara Dyer.
6. THAT FREAKING CLIFFHANGER!
Dear Authors, you cannot finish a damn series with a cliffhanger unless you are planning a spin-off series! Or are you? ARE YOU?!
Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkins
Publishing Date: November 4, 2014
Rating: 4 Hodor Heads